Friday, February 1, 2008

Things I've been thinking...

  • God knows when you are ready for something, even when you think you aren't.
  • My Jess is a good friend.
  • Humanity is beautiful!
  • My pop made the best sausage and veggie stir-fry Wednesday... I'm still thinking about it.
  • Rollo is the best dog in the world!
  • My sister is good to me, there for me and a bad ass!
  • Rain is new baptism for the earth, and somehow it cleanses me too.
  • I need to love myself more. I need to love myself enough to make the changes necessary.
  • My mother is a good woman.
  • Pain may be a gift. It realigns what is important. It tells you that you are alive. It ebbs eventually and it will come again. All of this lets you know that you can make it through, because you have made it through before.

No comments: