Wednesday, January 18, 2006

drivel from the narcisistic paranoid psyche...

I have become one of 'those' people... and I can't even stop myself. You know the 'those' that I mean. One of those people who IM one message too many or who stay to talk ten minutes after her brilliance has worn off. Seriously, I see it all the time. Please, I am not looking for validation...really! Not this time anyway.
Its just that I can't stop. I don't know what it is? Honestly, I have been on the phone with people like me and I love them, but the peak in our conversation was ten minutes earlier and now the whole thing has become intolerably boreing. I hate that I am now 'that' person. That person for whom I set my online status to appear offline, when I'm really there. Don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about because I've seen most of you do it. I just hope you weren't doing it to avoid me...but since I am one of the 'those,' I can understand. I would avoid me in my needy long talking never ending...(well you get the picture) moments, too.

No comments: